The Malaysian Sustainable Finance Initiative is pleased to invite you to attend this webinar on Material ESG Risks for the Insurance Sector. The webinar will cover:
- How ESG factors are influencing risk assessments
- How to identify and assess ESG risks and integrate these risks into risk management, underwriting and capital adequacy
- Integration of ESG risk into risk management frameworks
- Key takeaways on the practice of integrating ESG risk into risk management frameworks
- Tightening regulation on ESG issues and its impact on the insurance industry.
- Challenges in dealing with ESG data gaps
Gain an understanding of the ESG or climate-related risks, including the drivers of high levels risks and market trends for insurance sector, the need for aligning sustainability and enterprise risk management, and aligning expectations around sustainability considerations to better address the ESG risk landscape